- New Graymer spinningcubes.com/?page_id=3200 version that works on windows 7. 20 hours ago
- Strange all textures renders as red..., *looks around for 1 hour*, *deletes glColor3f(1,0,0);* :| 3 days ago
- Searching the Internet for trainers to cheat in the game i made. Feels strange. And my anti virus/phishing software gets a workout to. 5 days ago
- Changed to Tweetbot on the iPhone. Much better then the twitter standard thingy :). 5 days ago
- Tried to play XCom, with win XP. Nooooooo... :|. Well time to sleep then. Zzz... 1 week ago
- Console (15)
- Dailys (24)
- Game design (6)
- Lua (6)
- Photo (5)
- Projects (159)
- Random Ramblings (54)
- Serfdom (119)
- Spinning Cubes (70)
- The Arts (200)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Zeropointgameplay (2)
Category Archives: Serfdom
Found this nice collection of game developer publications from Dice.
Interview with Tomislav (ex Grin) about the development of the Terminator Salvation game.
Work is over so time to find something new todo. I have some things on the list so i’ll see where the newborn go from here.
Dexter, the television drama series that talk to your inner voice.
Playing some Battlefield: Bad Company and it’s all well with my friends M95, a car and a world full with targets. Takes some time getting use to playing on my PS3 and at first i thought it was bricked as … Continue reading
To much work this weekend and to little time to code at home and play games. I will need to fix it this weekend by doing both in excess .
Got a new smiley today. Now it all feels good .
The people from Grin that made the Epic game Bionic Commando Rearmed have started up a company called Might and Delight and they will focus on retro game game remakes like they did with Bionic Commando Rearmed. It’s not public … Continue reading
Back in Sweden now and feels good to sleep in my own bed. To much to do for a while but now all that is needed is a nights sleep and then back to coding and playing games .