- Strange all textures renders as red..., *looks around for 1 hour*, *deletes glColor3f(1,0,0);* :| 13 hours ago
- Searching the Internet for trainers to cheat in the game i made. Feels strange. And my anti virus/phishing software gets a workout to. 2 days ago
- Changed to Tweetbot on the iPhone. Much better then the twitter standard thingy :). 2 days ago
- Tried to play XCom, with win XP. Nooooooo... :|. Well time to sleep then. Zzz... 5 days ago
- Visual studio AutoComment off, nerd rage fading, fading, fading... gone. 5 days ago
- Console (15)
- Dailys (24)
- Game design (6)
- Lua (6)
- Photo (5)
- Projects (158)
- Random Ramblings (54)
- Serfdom (119)
- Spinning Cubes (70)
- The Arts (200)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Zeropointgameplay (2)
Category Archives: Mistlands
Mistlands is also forward with a new engine and all so i hope to get some more updates online here soon .
Milestone 5 is now released. More then a year since the last so we are thinking about calling them yearstones in the future . Download from the ZPG download page.
Played five players in the game the other day and it worked well. No major crashes server side at least . Seems like game is a bit hard to learn for new players so it’s a area we need to … Continue reading
I have now setup a Linux computer for the first time in my life to use for development on Mistlands. Not that i understand much of the evil OS from the dark side but the Dark lord of the Sith, … Continue reading
Mistlands have not been the most active project for some time now, it is in fact over a year since the latest 0.4 milestone. Online projects sometimes move slow but i think we have started to move forward again . … Continue reading
Scripting on the quests now. It’s get more easy as we move along as we don’t have to write new c++ code for everything that we would like to do from scripts. Screenshoot in gallery shows my current quest test … Continue reading
Quests and conversation have now been added to Mistlands and i added a image from it to the gallery. It’s now possible to walk around and talk to non-player character’s and get epic quests and complete them for gold and … Continue reading
Added some images to the gallery from Mistlands .
Added support to form partys and share XP in Mistlands. Hope to test it later today and then add a new fine snapshot to the zeropointgameplay website .
Some new screenshoots in the gallery. Working on the combat system right now .