- Strange all textures renders as red..., *looks around for 1 hour*, *deletes glColor3f(1,0,0);* :| 15 hours ago
- Searching the Internet for trainers to cheat in the game i made. Feels strange. And my anti virus/phishing software gets a workout to. 2 days ago
- Changed to Tweetbot on the iPhone. Much better then the twitter standard thingy :). 2 days ago
- Tried to play XCom, with win XP. Nooooooo... :|. Well time to sleep then. Zzz... 5 days ago
- Visual studio AutoComment off, nerd rage fading, fading, fading... gone. 5 days ago
- Console (15)
- Dailys (24)
- Game design (6)
- Lua (6)
- Photo (5)
- Projects (158)
- Random Ramblings (54)
- Serfdom (119)
- Spinning Cubes (70)
- The Arts (200)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Zeropointgameplay (2)
Category Archives: Game Industry
Found this nice collection of game developer publications from Dice.
The people from Grin that made the Epic game Bionic Commando Rearmed have started up a company called Might and Delight and they will focus on retro game game remakes like they did with Bionic Commando Rearmed. It’s not public … Continue reading
From the sunken ship that once was Grin a number of new startups are formed and BitSquid is one of them, well… one bit of them . The two lead developers from the engine team at Grin is what make … Continue reading
If you feel the need to read something with more depth and with less smileys you can always visit Mikael Hedberg as he writes about storytelling.
Found this fun guide on How To Get Into the Industry .