ZeroFps is a game engine made by me and Dvoid for Windows/Linux. We started on in in school in 2002 and have since rewritten it a number of times. So far it has been used for one major project, Testament.
Here are some projects that have been made with the engine, click each image to read more about them.
- Written in C++ for Linux/Windows platforms.
- Main content development platform is Windows.
- Gameplay scripting in Lua or Python.
- ZeroEd editor for levels.
- OpenGl / GLSL
- Defered rendering.
- Post Effects ( Bloom, Depth of field and SSAO).