Here is a list of current and past projects. Sometimes i make progress on them and sometimes i don’t, there is really know way of knowing when 🙂 .
- ZeroFps – Game engine I make with a friend.
- Gamedev Pensieve – My online notebook about everything related to game development.
- Titan Quest: Ragnarök – By Pieces Interactive and released in 2017.
- Kill to Collect – By Pieces Interactive and released in 2016.
- Magicka 2 – By Pieces Interactive and released in 2015.
- Leviathan: Warships – By Pieces Interactive and released in 2013.
- Fortune Winds: Ancient Trader – By Legendo Entertainment and released in 2012.
- Testament – By Immersive Learning and Released in 2010.
- Bionic Commando – By Grin and released in 2009.
- Mistlands – A open source online role playing game done with some friends. Final release in 2006 when we started on a new engine for it.
- Dark Metropolis – Real time tactics game i did code on in 2004. It was never done beyond alpha state.
- Fortress – The final project at Grin that was cancelled. Only got to work on it for about a month.
- Cube – The key to game development :).
- Pacman – Textmode for the win.
- Stuff – Some unsorted things with only screen shoots 🙂 .
- Oh Noes – Visual Studio 2008 code to create call stacks for development builds in the event of a crash.