#define GAME_CLIENT_NET_CLIENT ((MAX_CLIENTS + 1) - 1)
- Vim: Did i wrote that?
- Bug: Yes, it's fine.
- Vim: Do i know what I'm doing?
- Bug: Sure, keep writing. It looks great.
- Vim: I'm soo tired. I think i need some sleep...
- Bug: No, you don't have time to sleep. Drink some more coke. Sleep is not good for you.
- Vim: But what if i do something wrong...
- Bug: Wrong, there is nothing wrong with the code. It rox.
- Vim: But what about all this messages that reads warning (bhla, bhla). I get more and more of this.
- Bug: Thats not you fault. If they were important they would have been error's.
- Vim: Well, yee but...
- Bug: There you see. I help you add some more pragmas later and they will go away.
- Vim: Ohh... thanks. You're so nice to me.
- Bug: Sure, thats what friends are for but you better write some more. You have a deadline you know.
- Vim: I better write some more now.
- Bug: Gr8.